Nutrisystem Cost: How Much in 2019?
What is the total price of Nutrisystem every month?
It depends on which of the four Nutrisystem plans you select. Nutrisystem monthly prices are between $234.99 to $339.99 for women and $274.99 to $379.99 for men, if you enroll in their auto-delivery service. If you decline this option, prices will be 35 percent more per month.
The daily cost of Nutrisystem may appear cheaper when compared to monthly price; They range from $8.39 to $12.14 for women and $9.82 to $13.57 for men. Weekly costs for Nutrisystem are $58.74 to $84.99 for women and $68.75 to 94.99 for men.
Below, you can find pricing information for each of Nutrisystem’s four main plans, as well as their specialty offerings and the cost for each one.
The Nutrisystem cost breakdown is by day, week, and month…or you can jump ahead and see Nutrisystem’s full menu and latest prices here.
Nutrisystem Plans & Prices: Day, Week, Month
- 1 Nutrisystem Cost: How Much in 2019?
- 1.1 Nutrisystem Plans & Prices: Day, Week, Month
- 1.2 Grocery Costs to Consider
- 1.3 Can You Buy Nutrisystem at Walmart?
- 1.4 Is Nutrisystem at Costco?
- 1.5 Cost Summary: Where Can You Get the Best Deal?
Now, let’s take a look at the Nutrisystem prices per month in more detail, so you can choose the right food plan for your dietary needs and budget:
1. Nutrisystem Basic
Basic Plan Cost for Women:
Basic Plan Cost for Men:
What Comes with Basic Plan
- 4 Weeks Worth of Food & Snacks
- Their Least Expensive Plan to Help You Lose Weight
- FreshStart Kit: 1 week of meals for super fast weight loss, plus two FreshStart Shakes per day!
- Offers A Pre-Picked Selection of their Most Popular Diet Foods for You to Choose From
- Easy-to-Follow 4-Week Weight Loss Food Plan
- You’ll Love Nutrition Designed for a Safe and Healthy Weight Loss Plan Every Month
2. Nutrisystem Uniquely Yours
Uniquely Yours Plan Cost for Women:
Uniquely Yours Program Cost for Men:
What You Get with the Uniquely Yours Plan:
- 4 Weeks Worth of Food and Snacks
- A Bit More Expensive Than Basic, But Offers Lots of Extras
- Just like the previous plans, you get the Nutrisystem FreshStart diet program which gives you a week’s worth of meals for quicker weight loss – plus your two FreshStart shakes each day.
- Choose from more than 160 different foods to help you lose weight
- Extra Diet Shakes for You to Choose From
- Full access to Nutrisystem support system of dietitians and counselors for better weight loss success.
- Option to Fully Customize Your Nutrisystem Program Menu, Foods, and What You Eat
- Full Access to the Nutrisystem Uniquely Yours Frozen Diet Meals and Foods at No Additional Cost
3. Uniquely Yours Ultimate
Uniquely Yours Ultimate Cost for Women:
Uniquely Yours Ultimate Cost for Men:
What You Get with Uniquely Yours Ultimate
- Just like the previous plans, you get the Nutrisystem FreshStart Meal Delivery program option which gives you a week’s worth of meals for quick super weight loss – plus your two FreshStart shakes each day
- 4 Weeks Worth of Food and Snacks
- Choose from more than 160 different Uniquely Yours Ultimate food and meals to eat
- Full access to their support system of dietitians and counselors to help you lose weight
- Extra Belly-Blasting Shakes, Bars, & Food
- FREE Shipping
- Ability to Fully Customize Your Healthy Food Menu and Meal Plan at No Additional Cost
Ready to Put the Power of Nutrisystem to Work For You?
Right now is a great time to join:
4. Nutrisystem D
Nutrisystem has a diet food plan that is specially designed to meet the dietary needs for people with diabetes (read our full review here), and not extra cost. Their meant to help people with type 2 diabetes lose weight in a way that’s generally considered to be safe and healthy, but…
Of course, anyone who is diabetic should check with their doctor before trying this meal delivery diet, or if they want to eat the food, but here are some of the key details.
In general, you can expect to pay the same as the regular Nutrisystem meal plans.
Nutrisystem has diabetic food plan and meal options for:
- Basic (the least expensive)
- Uniquely Yours
- ALL Plans Cost the Same as Regular Nutrisystem
- 4 Weeks Supply of Healthy Food & Snacks
- You’ll Love Safe & Effective Weight Loss Diet for Diabetics
- Does Include Grocery & Dining Out Guide
- Helps Manage Blood Glucose Levels
- Nutrition and Diet Meals Designed for Diabetes
- More than 500,000 Americans with Pre-diabetes or Type 2 Diabetes Have Used the Nutrisystem D Plan Lose Weight
- Support You Need to Reach Weight Loss Goals
5. Nutrisystem Vegetarian
Here’s how the much Nutrisystem Vegetarian meal plan costs:
Nutriystem has one Vegetarian option (read about the Nutrisystem vegetarian menu here), and it includes an easy-to-follow 4-week plan of all vegetarian meals and snacks, at no extra cost. Here’s what you can expect if you sign up for Nutrisystem vegetarian:
- Pick from the Top-Rated Nutrisystem Frozen Menu & Meals
- Huge Meal Variety Each Day: More Than 90 Vegetarian Food Options & Snacks to Pick From
- Right Balance of Protein, Fiber, Vitamins, and Minerals
- Enjoy 6 Nutrisystem Offerings per Day for 4 Weeks
There aren’t many meal delivery diet options for men and women who are vegetarians to choose from, so if you’re looking to lose weight with a huge selection of meatless meals, then Nutrisystem’s program is one you’ll love. The cost is also quite affordable for most people when compared to a similar food program, meaning it’s one of the least expensive plans we’ve reviewed.
Grocery Costs to Consider
While Nutrisystem supplies most of your diet food and meals for the month, you will want to buy fresh produce, as well as ingredients for your weekly Flex Meals and an additional cost. This costs a bit more over the four weeks, but is worth it, in my opinion.
You can also eat out at restaurants for your Flex Meals, which is another cost to consider.
While there isn’t an exact price for groceries and Flex Meals, I would plan on budgeting at least another $100 in additional costs for your produce and groceries every four weeks. Most of the time, I spent more than this, but if you were really trying to save money, I would think you could at least get your produce for the month, and stay under $100. Especially if you buy bagged fruits and veggies.
If you’re trying to save the most money while on the Nutrisystem plans, then it can also be cheaper to make your own flex meals vs eating out, so that’s another way to save.
Can You Buy Nutrisystem at Walmart?
If you’re just looking Nutrisystem weight loss kits, or ala carte menu items like snacks and shakes, you can buy them at Walmart. The retail giant currently offers an awesome selection of Nutrisystem meal plans, kits, bars, shakes, and more. These plans can be bought at a store in your area or online.
The 5-day weight loss kit of meals and snacks at Walmart cost is $45.98, and they’re currently offering free shipping.
They’re a nice option for men and women who want to go with Nutrisystem on a week-by-week basis.
Is Nutrisystem at Costco?
Unfortunately, the Nutrisystem diet isn’t currently available at Costco stores, but you can get a $100 Nutrisystem gift card for just $79.99, if you choose to purchase it.
That means if you’re a Costco member, you can save about $30 off your next Nutrisystem order, if you buy a gift card first.
Head to your nearest Costco store to grab a gift card, if you’re interested in saving another $30 off the overall Nutrisystem cost.
Cost Summary: Where Can You Get the Best Deal?
The bottom line is that Nutrisystem definitely works when you follow their program, and they provide a host of options that will help you on your journey to lose weight and better health.
The also have a variety of diet foods, snacks, and more for you to choose from every four weeks.
The bottom line? You should love how Nutrisystem can help you look and feel…
Ready to lock in some of the best Nutrisystem deals of the year?
What You Can Expect to Get with Your First Shipment:
- Nutrisystem Stock Price news
- Latest Nutrisystem Pricing Information
- Nutrisystem shipping options to Canada
- More Diet Tips and Pricing Info at Diet Dynamo
PROOF OF PURCHASE:
Note: These prices are subject to change at any time.
We do our best to keep the cost report current, but ultimately the folks at Nutrisystem decide how much things will cost, and their plans and prices may change periodically.