Is Noom Free? Yes…No…Maybe?
This is a question we get a lot, especially with the massive surge in popularity of the Noom Diet app.
So, is Noom Free?
The answer, is both yes, and no…Let me explain:
How to Try Noom for Free
There isn’t a free version of the Noom Diet app, like you’ll have find with similar fitness and weight loss programs out there.
That means, there is only one version of the Noom app for you try, so if you sign up, you’re getting access to all of their premium features, including access to your own personal Noom community and coach.
The good news is, though, you can try Noom for free for a full two weeks.
- Visit Noom’s Website
- Fill Out Your Free Diet Assessment: This gives you a timeline of how long it’ll take to reach your goals
- Enroll in the 2-Week Free Trial (You have to cancel before the trial is up, or you’ll be enrolled in their auto-billing cycle).
- Try the Noom app: Meet your coach, connect with the community, get your weight loss / health plan, and check out their massive food list.
- Decide if Noom is right for you. Odds are, you’re going to love Noom. The two weeks should give you plenty of time to decide if you want to make a financial commitment to their program
Ready to give Noom a try?
Is There a Free Version of Noom?
We addressed this above, but we’ll answer again: No, there is not a free version of the Noom app. When Noom was first introduced, they apparently offered a free version you could download, as well as a “pro” version that required a monthly subscription.
They no longer offer a free version, so they only Noom app you can download is going to come with all of the “pro” features.
What is free, is the two week trial, which you’re welcome try at Noom’s website.
How Do You Cancel Your Noom Free Trial?
Canceling your 14-day trial of Noom is actually very easy . The one caveat is that you must have the Noom app installed to start the cancelation process.
Once you have the app open, simply send a message to your Goal Specialist letting them know you wish to cancel.
From there they will send you a link you’ll need to click on and follow to complete the cancellation process.
Just make sure you complete this process before your billing cycle is scheduled to begin to avoid any unwanted subscription charges.
There are typically many times throughout the year that you can try Noom completely free for 14-days. If you do try signing up and they aren’t currently offering a “free” trial of their app and program, then they’ll typically only charge you a dollar to try it out.
Noom doesn’t currently offer a free version of their app, so if you want to give a trial run, you’ll be experience their premium app and services.
If this sounds like something you’re interested in learning more about, then get access below:
- How can I view & cancel my Noom subscription or trial? (iOS). Found here: https://web.noom.com/support/support-question-topic/my-account/2016/12/how-can-i-cancel-my-noom-subscription-or-trial/