Trying to find an honest Jenny Craig review? Well, if are you looking for a diet that offers an easy-to-follow plan, provides you with pretty much all the food you need to lose weight every month, and connects you with a diet coach who is there to support you every step of the way?
It’s called Jenny Craig, and it’s one of the best and most effective weight loss programs on the planet.
The awesome folks at Jenny Craig have been helping folks reach their weight loss goals for decades now, and they just released their best program ever – it’s called Rapid Results.
In this Jenny Craig review, we’ll show you exactly how their new Rapid Results program works, how much their plans cost, the results people have achieved, and where you can lock in the very best deal.
If you’ve been searching for one of the very best diets in the world, then you’ll want to keep reading…
What is Jenny Craig Rapid Results?
Jenny Craig is a meal delivery diet plan, that also offers one-on-one coaching and even in-person meetings. Basically, it’s the most complete diet delivery program on the market.
How Does it Work?
When you sign up with Jenny Craig, here’s what you can expect:
- Eat 6 Times per Day – Every 2-3 Hours
- Work One-on-One with a Jenny Craig Consultant
- Attend In-Person Meetings (If You Have a Jenny Craig Center in Your Area)
- New Rapid Results Program Means Faster Weight Loss
- Get a Month’s Worth of Meals and Snacks Shipped to You Every Month
- Lose up to 16 LBS in First Month
Jenny Craig Success Stories: Real Before & After Pictures
Wondering if Jenny Craig actually works? The proof is in the before and after success stories shared by real Jenny Craig customers. Jenny Craig has probably helped millions of people lose weight over the years, so it’s safe to say that there program works for weight loss when it’s followed correctly.
As is the case with any diet plan, if you want to lose weight with Jenny Craig you’re going to have to work for it, but for those who do, the results can be pretty spectacular…
With my fast-paced lifestyle I needed a structured program like Rapid Results. All my meals are planned out for me. I’ve finally been able to lose all my weight! -Shiella, Lost 16 Pounds
I would say go for it 100%. The consultants are amazing. The food is delicious. The program is the best. I mean, what do you really have to lose? -Brittany, Lost 25 Pounds
The convenience factor is key. The quality of food is amazing. The support from your consultant is vital. I’ve lost 25 lbs on Jenny Craig and I couldn’t be happier. -Justin, Lost 25 Pounds
Rapid Results Pros & Cons
While we’d venture to say that we’re overwhelmingly “Pro” when it comes to Jenny Craig around here, there could be some potential cons for you to consider as well.
Here’s a quick look at both…
- Price: The Jenny Craig food costs about $20 per day on average, plus the membership fee. This can be a barrier for some folks.
- Meal Delivery Diets Aren’t For Everyone: Some people prefer to do their own cooking and meal prep, in which case you may want to consider another diet.
- Real Results Requires Real Commitment: This isn’t a fad diet. If you want to lose weight, you’ll have to work for it, and fully commit to the program.
- If you want to see how it stacks up agains the competition, checkout our Nutrisystem vs Jenny Craig Comparison for more insight.
- Dedicated Personal Consultant: Connect with your very own personal diet consultant every week for support and for help reaching your goals. This adds a ton of value to the price of Jenny Craig!
- Lose Weight Fast: More LBS Dropped with the New Rapid Results Plan
- Diet Food that Actually Tastes Good: You’ll Love their Chef-Inspired Meals and Snacks
- Dieting Made Easy: Finally a program that’s easy to follow and requires minimal grocery shopping!
- A Price You Can Afford
Why We Love Jenny Craig Rapid Results
There are a lot of reasons to love the new Jenny Craig Rapid Results program, but the single biggest reason that we recommend it, is that it WORKS!
It doesn’t get much better or straightforward than that.
Of course, there are other reasons to consider Jenny Craig Rapid Results, too, including:
- Full Support: Jenny Craig Consultants and Diet Experts are there to Guide You on Your Jouney
- Food That Actually Tastes Good: Ready to try Diet food that’s actually Edible? Meet, Jenny Craig.
- Lose Up to 16 LBS in Your First First 4 Weeks, Thanks to Rapid Results
- Convenience of Meal Delivery
- Affordable: So Much Value with Jenny Craig – Get Paid $100 to Lose Weight!
Are you ready to start your Jenny Craig Journey?
Jenny Craig Cost: How Much per Month?
The Jenny Craig food costs about $20 per day on average. You can also expect to pay a small monthly fee for membership, that pencils out to about $20 per month.
Costs will vary, depending on which plan you sign up for, and the menu you select each month.
You may be wondering what the Jenny Craig food menu is all about. Here are a few things to know about what you’ll be eating:
- Eat 6 Small Meals and Snacks per Day
- Premium Level Diet Food
- Designed by Chefs
- No Artificial Ingredients
- Menu Includes Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Snacks, Desserts, Bars, and Shakes
- Awesome Variety
The Jenny Craig Menu is built around a foundation for wellness and what they call “complete nutrition.” That means, they have more than just your weight loss in mind.
The daily menu consists of:
- 2 to 3 Servings of Fruit
- 2 to 3 Servings of Dairy
- 6 to 7 Ounces of Protein
- 3+ Servings of Veggies
- Half of all your grains will be from whole grains
Here’s a small sampling of the types of meals they’ll provide:
- Chocolate Muffin
- Eggs & Vegetable Sunrise Scramble
- Egg, Cheese & Turkey Sausage Burrito
- Classic Waffles
- Cranberry Almond Cereal
Lunch & Dinner
- Chicken Burrito
- Cheese Ravioli
- Chicken Sandwich
- Chicken Street Tacos
- Chicken Ranch Melt
- Chicken Pot Pie
- Classic Chicken Carbonara
- Classic Salisbury Steak
In addition to their awesome breakfast, lunch, and dinner menu, they also have a great selection of snacks, including bars, shakes, and more!
Diabetes Type 2 Menu
If you have Type 2 Diabetes, or are pre-diabetic, Jenny Craig may be an option for you. Of course, you’ll want to check with your doctor to make sure you’re healthy enough for their diet program, but if you get the “all clear,” Jenny Craig has a menu that is made for people with type 2 diabetes.
In fact, their Type 2 Menu was found to help reduce hemoglobin A1c, while also supporting weight loss.
Final Thoughts: Where to Buy
If you’re looking for one of the best meal delivery diets in the world, then you will want to put Jenny Craig at the top of your list.
Through the perfect combination of meal delivery and counseling support, Jenny Craig has created a program that can help you reach your weight loss goals in a way that’s fast, safe, and healthy.
Where to Buy Jenny Craig…
If you want to finally reach your weight loss goals, then it’s time to consider the power of the Jenny Craig Diet program!